Welcome To The Edgware Team!
St Margaret’s, St Andrew’s and St Peter’s: Together we are the Anglican Church for the many and diverse communities which make up modern Edgware.
In the light of Government and Church of England guidelines, public worship has been suspended until further notice in Edgware Parish. The clergy will continue to worship at the set times on behalf of all, but this is no open to the public. However, there may be opportunities for personal prayers (with sufficient social distancing). Please check the various websites for times. We will endeavour to worship with you on our websites, and through social media. Please find below a brief NHS advice.
“Please stay home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay home if you have either:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new cough, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Use 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do”.
Some Good Hygiene Practices
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- avoid events with large groups of people
We cover the area from Brockley Hill through the regeneration estates along Stonegrove in the north and west to the Broadfields estate in the east and the shops and restaurants of central Edgware in the south.
Our three churches meet in different buildings, but we share the same roots in Jesus, the same commitment to growing closer to Him and each other through our worship and weekday activities, and the same desire to engage with the needs of the local area and beyond.
We take Safeguarding seriously and review our policy annually. Our latest Safeguarding Policy can be viewed here. To contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer you can email Su Parry. Details regarding other safeguarding contacts and useful numbers in the event of an emergency can be found here.