Welcome To The Edgware Team!
St Margaret’s, St Andrew’s and St Peter’s: Together we are the Anglican Church for the many and diverse communities which make up modern Edgware.
Following Government and Church of England’s Guidelines for Public Worship, our Churches have re-opened for public worship and events.
Our leadership teams are doing everything to make the venues safe. The following must be observed:
- 2-meter social distance will be kept, wherever possible.
- People should interact socially within their household bubbles.
- The use of face-coverings is recommended. You must wear the face-coverings if travelling on public transport or visit a shop.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- The names of members of the congregation and visitors will be recorded and kept for three weeks to support NHS Test and Trace service designed to track and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- One-way direction movement will be in place.
- Ensure you touch your own belongings only.
- There will be no congregational singing or prayers.
- The collection plate will not go round. Please arrange to pay your offering through your bank or contact your Minister or Treasurer.
- Please bring your own Bible if required.
- Holy Communion will be one-kind only (bread/wafer).
Please note that we shall continue to broadcast services online for those who need to stay at home for various reasons.
Please stay home if you have coronavirus symptoms
- A high temperature
- A new cough, continuous cough
- An unusual loss of smell
A warm welcome awaits you
We cover the area from Brockley Hill through the regeneration estates along Stonegrove in the north and west to the Broadfields estate in the east and the shops and restaurants of central Edgware in the south.
Our three churches meet in different buildings, but we share the same roots in Jesus, the same commitment to growing closer to Him and each other through our worship and weekday activities, and the same desire to engage with the needs of the local area and beyond.
We take Safeguarding seriously and review our policy annually. Our latest Safeguarding Policy can be viewed here. To contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer you can email Su Parry. Details regarding other safeguarding contacts and useful numbers in the event of an emergency can be found here.