New Privacy Notice for role holders
Edgware Parish take safeguarding seriously and review it’s Safeguarding Policy annually. To see our latest Safeguarding policy click here. You can contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer Sharon Maynard by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Details regarding other safeguarding contacts and useful numbers in the event of an emergency can be found here.
Following Guidelines and Church of England’s for Public Worship (as of 27 July 2020), St Andrew’s Church has been preparing to re-open for public worship. We are open from Sunday 23rd August 2020 10.30am
Our leadership teams are doing everything to make the venues safe. The following must be observed:
- 2-meter social distance will be kept, wherever possible.
- People should interact socially within their household bubbles.
- The use of face-coverings is recommended. You must wear the face-coverings if travelling on public transport or visit a shop.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- The names of members of the congregation and visitors will be recorded and kept for three weeks to support NHS Test and Trace service designed to track and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- One-way direction movement will be in place.
- Ensure you touch your own belongings only.
- There will be no congregational singing or prayers.
- The collection plate will not go round. Please arrange to pay your offering through your bank or contact your Minister or Treasurer.
- Please bring your own Bible if required.
- Holy Communion will be one-kind only (bread/wafer).
Please note that we shall continue to broadcast services online for those who need to stay at home for various reasons.
Please stay home if you have coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new cough, continuous cough
- An unusual loss of smell
A warm welcome awaits you