Welcome To St. Peter’s @OneStonegrove
We appreciate your virtual visit to us today and we’d appreciate even more welcoming you to worship with us or share in our community outreach and activities. You can find out more about who, where and how we are by following the links below
We take Safeguarding seriously and annually review our policy, which can be viewed here. You can contact St Peter’s Safeguarding officer Martina Enughu by email. Details regarding other safeguarding contacts and useful numbers in the event of an emergency can be found here.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CHURCH
Vacancy – SEYP Children’s Worker
SEYP – Stonegrove Estates’ Youth Project have been delivering activities for children and young people since 2006. The project is managed by Edgware Parish through St Peter’s Church who have provided support through the Coronavirus pandemic. Moving forward we are rebuilding delivery of our activities to CYP with the aim to support their Mental Health and Well-being.
SEYP are looking to contract a Children’s worker who will assist in leading the delivery of activities for children and to provide support for the delivery of activities for young people. Applications will be considered from students currently studying for a relevant children’s work qualification who show a good potential of becoming a Children’s worker.
Role – To contribute to the development and promotion of SEYP through the delivery of age-appropriate face-to-face activities for children and some support of street-based work. This will be in line with the Funders’ requirements and to achieve the aims of SEYP. Delivery will take place during term time with the possibility of work during the school. This will include:
- Supporting the Youth Director in the development of a sustainable project
- Develop networking relationships with organisations supporting CYP
- Relationship building with CYP to support their personal development.
- Supporting the delivery of street work within the local area
- Delivering Face to Face Activities
- Planning of activities/ general administration
Click here for the full job description
Click here for the application form
- Submit a covering letter as part of your application explaining your suitability for the post.
- Submit your application as a Word or PDF document by 12pm Monday 25th April 2022 to by email to Samantha